Legends - The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey its Me Abdie !!! whats up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abdie

Abdie

Hey its Me Abdie !!!    whats up Empty
PostSubject: Hey its Me Abdie !!! whats up   Hey its Me Abdie !!!    whats up I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Are you guys still active playing other games because i would like to play again with you guys. Its sad that SUN Died i had a lot of fun in the game , i hope to see you guys again Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://Akatsuki-c9.enjin.com
zillz0rz

PostSubject: Re: Hey its Me Abdie !!! whats up   Hey its Me Abdie !!!    whats up I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:02 am

omg a post XD I got back to sun a few weeks ago after a year off, I'm pretty active there again ^^ I also play C9 from time to time Wink
I have found a few ppl from legends that are still active in sun, hope to find more ^^ It is kinda dead compared to what it used to be but it holds this precious piece of my heart so I'm desperately holding on.. xD
This forum tho... DEAD Sleep Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abdie

Abdie

PostSubject: Re: Hey its Me Abdie !!! whats up   Hey its Me Abdie !!!    whats up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:11 am

Hey nice to meet you , i think we didn't met , but i was playing back when Shoawme was the leader. Seems like you're also playing c9. I happen to have a guild in c9 , if you're interested in joining let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://Akatsuki-c9.enjin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey its Me Abdie !!! whats up   Hey its Me Abdie !!!    whats up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey its Me Abdie !!! whats up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends - The Guild :: Soul of the Ultimate Nation :: News and Updates-
Jump to: