Legends - The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

strange sitting of an ele

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vicky

strange sitting of an ele Empty
PostSubject: strange sitting of an ele   strange sitting of an ele I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:46 am

any1 have an idea how i can make an ele sitting on pig like seen on the screenies?
she has an shop open but the pig dont jiggle, waggle, dangle, shake or do other moves.
the ele also doesn't make any moves...she sit like she sit.

when i open a shop the pig and me move like every1 knows it. the pig shakes me around from time to time.
first i thought it comes from why she doesn't wear a weapon (orb or staff) but when i unwear my staff my pig and me also move like normal.
and i can't sit like the ele on this screenies...with legs crossed and hands laying on the knees
Shocked

strange sitting of an ele Ele110 ....... strange sitting of an ele Ele210 ....... strange sitting of an ele Ele310 ........ strange sitting of an ele Ele410
Back to top Go down
Vicky

PostSubject: Re: strange sitting of an ele   strange sitting of an ele I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:39 am

ok, problem "solved" Cool
on the screenies below u can see me sitting on my pig as described in 1st posting
Very Happy

strange sitting of an ele Ele_si10 ...... strange sitting of an ele Ele_si11 ...... strange sitting of an ele Ele_si12
Back to top Go down
Vicky

PostSubject: Re: strange sitting of an ele   strange sitting of an ele I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:57 pm

it seems all chars have different sittings on mounts.
on archers it will look like seen on this sceenies here.

strange sitting of an ele Archer10 ...... strange sitting of an ele Archer11 ...... strange sitting of an ele Archer12
Back to top Go down
Vicky

PostSubject: Re: strange sitting of an ele   strange sitting of an ele I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:31 am

the sitting of other chars than ele seems to be almost similar.
archer and bers looks like the same. DK and shadow i can't test bcoz my chars don't have a mount Wink
so the best looking is the ele...all for all different to other chars Very Happy

strange sitting of an ele Bers10 ...... strange sitting of an ele Bers110 ...... strange sitting of an ele Bers310
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strange sitting of an ele   strange sitting of an ele I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

strange sitting of an ele
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends - The Guild :: We are Legends :: Small-Talk-
Jump to: