Legends - The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st of march

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marianskiii

marianskiii

1st of march Empty
PostSubject: 1st of march   1st of march I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:33 pm

1.03 is a very special hollyday in Bulgaria, it`s called Grandma Marta. Baba Marta is a mythical character in the Bulgarian folklore. In folk beliefs represented in proverbs and stories, her name is associated with the name of the month "March". Three months are personified in the mythic present Bulgarian - January, February and March. January and February are presented as brothers hot harakterBaba Martha is considered their sister, who is now smiling and well-intentioned, sometimes unpredictable evil. Every year before the beginning of March Bulgarians give away your martenitsis all shapes - for health and happiness.
On 1 March Bulgarians put martenitzas clothes or wrists and I wish health and happiness with the words "Happy Grandma Marta".
This is the millennial Bulgarian tradition that symbolizes the end of winter and the coming of spring. The origin may be proto or Thracian.
The tradition is that you must take off the bracelet when you see bloomed flower or stork Smile
THATS FOR ALL GUILD MATES FROM ME WHIT WISHES FOR HEALTY YEAR Smile
1st of march Produc10
1st of march Marten12
Back to top Go down

1st of march
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends - The Guild :: We are Legends :: Small-Talk-
Jump to: